Shiseido Shimmering Eye Color in BR709 Sable

9:29 AM

Change is definitely inevitable, even with make up. You see, I use to not care much about cream eye shadows before. Despite being a quick fix to add color on the lids, I couldn't tolerate the creasing. While others work well when used in conjunction with an eye base, I still find the idea ridiculous. I want my cream eye shadow to stay put without the need to prime my lids beforehand. 

And just like an answer from beauty heaven, I stumbled upon Shiseido's Shimmering Cream  Eye Shadow in the shade BR709 Sable and I love it to bits!


Description from Shiseido: A lightweight cream eye shadow with a radiant, lustrous finish that maintains a just-applied fresh look for 16 hours without smudging or creasing. Applies easily with your fingertip for a smooth, even finish. Hydrates skin with Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE.


Housed in a light and compact clear plastic pot, this makes it a good staple to every girl's travel/on-the-go make up it. Dish those eye brushes behind and let your fingers do all the work (yep, even blending!) and you'd be amazed on how easy it is to work with this product.


Shiseido Shimmering Eye Color in BR709 Sable is a gorgeous taupe-olive green base with fine shimmers. It may look extremely blah on the pot, but when worn on the lids, it becomes extraordinary. It's a lovely alternative to earthly browns but without going too far from the neutral territory. 

Hands down, the formula of this cream shadow rocks! It's creamy, smooth, easy to work with and it stays put on the lids as long as you want it to. I have oily lids, and this one doesn't bulge nor transfer. Whenever I need to look expertly done in a matter of minutes, I just swipe this on my lids, apply a generous amount of mascara and I'm ready to hit the door.


Swatch:


Shiseido Shimmering Eye Color in BR709 Sable is available at all Shiseido counters nationwide and retails for Php1150. For more information, like Shiseido Philippines on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)