Laura Mercier Lip Lacquer in Laque Rouge

6:09 PM

As much as I would love to sit in front of my vanity chest and spend half an hour doing my make up before hitting the door, I just couldn't afford it anymore. You see, I've moved "getting more sleep" in my priority list a notch up, knocking an x-number of other things down the low road. Meaning, I just prep my face, do my eyebrows and stain my lips and I'm ready to face the world.

And since I'm on my feet all day, I need my make up, or at least my lip color to keep up. Say hello to the wand that has been making sure that my lip color stays all day; - Laura Mercier Lip Lacquer in Laque Rouge.




Product Info from Laura Mercier: Provides high coverage colour with a glossy high-shine laquered finish. Using the wand applicator, glide the lip laquer onto the lips. Layer for more intensity; coverage is buildable and can be applied thinly or built up for a dramatic laquered shine.




It's a lipstick, a lip stain and a gloss rolled into one. Its gel-like fluid consistency is comfortable and lightweight, yet feels rich and cushion-y. It glides onto the lips evenly and smoothly, without skipping or dragging. Also, its smoothing formula hydrates the lips while making them look youthful and fuller. And the best part, it's not sticky, tacky nor greasy-looking.




If you're used to lining your lips before putting on your red lipstick, you can skip that with this. Even without a lip liner, this product doesn't bulge, transfer nor bleed. It doesn't run into lip lines or fine lines around the lips. It doesn't collect at the outer corners of the lips like most lip stains do. It stays put as long as you want it to be (even after a few bites and drinks). It stays colour-true and doesn't fade. And what makes me love this even more is despite its longevity factor, this doesn't make my lips dry, bleed nor hurt in any way. 



Laura Mercier Lip Lacquer in Laque Rouge is definitely a winner and deserves to be in every girl's make up kit. Too bad it's limited edition. So if you can still get it, snatch it immediately because it is gorgeous! It's also dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types!



Swatch!



On me!



Laura Mercier Lip Lacquer retails for Php995 and can be purchased at Laura Mercier counters nationwide. 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)