Pretty in Pink Beauty Fair 2013 with Cosmopolitan and Robinsons Department Store

5:16 PM

Since I am a self-proclaimed beauty junkie, I always look forward in getting my beauty fix at discounted prices. I'm sure I'm not the only one practicing this shopping mantra. We all need to be practical (in all areas of our lives), yet still look at our prettiest, right? That's why I always keep my eyes peeled for make up sales and beauty fairs. 

Speaking of beauty happenings, there is one particular beauty blow out that will happen this coming February 23 at the Midtown Atrium, Robinsons Place Manila. Save the date as the biggest young women's magazine, Cosmopolitan and Robinsons Department Store give you the hottest beauty event this year.  Mark your calendars for the Pretty in Pink Beauty Fair!


Cosmo ladies can participate in this whole day event full of beauty treats and tips just by simply buying Php300 worth of items from the health and beauty department of any Robinsons Department Store. Can't decide what to buy? Scroll down to see fabulous deals on make up, skin care and perfume!


Participants can also get glammed up at the booths of hot make up brands Maybelline, Max Factor and Revlon as professional make up artists give them the tricks of the trade. They can polish off their look at the L'Oreal booth where they can get to experience the newest in nail art and fragrances. On top of these, participants can  get their free tarot love reading and take cute snapshots with Cosmo hunks at the Cosmo booth! 

Together with some of the finest bloggers in the Metro, I was able to enjoy these fab treats days ago in their kick-off event at Robinsons Magnolia. Snapshots below!




After a short introduction by the fabulous peeps from Cosmo, I headed to the Olay booth. Here, my skin was analyzed by the machine. 


The percentage that you see on each category depicts how my skin is doing compared to others of the same age group, gender and skin type (the higher, the better). I got pretty decent results (yey!), but I was told to focus in combating sun spots even more (higher SPF perhaps).

Next, I checked L'Oreal and got myself a make over!

(with MUA Gex and Kira)
(with Krissy)

After the make over, I had my be-like-a-Cosmo-cover-girl photo taken (which was fun!). By the way, let me insert a quick outfit-of-the-day photo.


(Top: Topshop; Leggings: Topshop; Bag: Louis Vuitton; Shoes: Aerosoles; Watch: Fossil; Accessories: SM Accessories)

The whole experience was delightful so I'm sure you will all enjoy being pampered on the 23rd too! So make sure to come, ayt? See you all there!

For more information like Cosmopolitan Philippines and Robinsons Department Store on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)