Mac Painterly Paint Pot

11:29 AM

I recently ran out of my beloved Urban Decay Primer Potion and I needed something that would prime my eye lids and make my eye shadow stay all day. Since Urban Decay is not readily available in the country (unless through online sellers), I made a quick visit at Rustan's with the aim of repurchasing the NARS Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base. Unfortunately, it was out of stock. Then I remember my favorite YouTube beauty gurus (amarixe & michele1218) singing praises on how Mac Painterly paint pot (retails for Php1100) works well for them. Thanks to my ever reliable memory, I rushed to the Mac counter and got one for myself.


Description from Mac website: Paint Pot - a highly pigmented eye colour that goes on creamy but dries to an intense, vibrant finish. Long-wearing, colourfast. Creates seamless coverage without weight or caking. Blends smoothly over the lids.

More pictures below!


 I've been testing this product for days now, and I'm happy to report that it delivers really well. It's creamy, and easy to work with. I like how it got a bit of tint to it, making the small capillaries on my eyelids disappear in one quick application. I've used this on its own and as an eye shadow base as well and it really held up nicely (around 5-6 hrs). However, I find that my eye shadows do crease after the 6-hr mark which makes me sad.

Swatch!



So, yes I am not completely loving this product to bits. But it has been a part of my everyday make up routine ever since I got it. I just use this when I don't think I'll be wearing make up for long hours. And since a little goes a long away, I don't see myself finishing up this pot anytime soon (which is fab, btw!). 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)