Mac Collective HAUL!

9:04 AM

Hi dolls! I got three things from Mac recently; - 2 lipsticks and a paintpot specifically. I purchased the paintpot at the Mac counter in Glorietta, while the lipsticks were online purchases. Here's my small loot! :)


I ran out of my Urban Decay Primer Potion recently. And since I couldn't live without an eyelid primer, I needed to get one asap. But instead of repurchasing UDPP or the Nars smudge proof, I decided to be a bit more adventurous and try a new eye make up base. Say hello to Mac Paintpot in Painterly.


Then one day, as I was browsing Facebook, I saw that CareFreeShopper has Mac Candy Yum-Yum lipstick on hand. I had that before and I didn't like it that much, so I let it go (review HERE). But since everybody (that I know that owns this) swears by it, I decided to give this shocking neon pink a second chance. By the way, Candy Yum-Yum is already part of the permanent line in case you didn't know.

And because I'm weak and the site has an amazing list of shades (that our local Mac counter doesn't even have), I added another lipstick to my cart.  I was actually contemplating between Lickable and Vegas Volt. But since I have plans of tanning up a bit this coming summer (orangey-coral tones look best with tan skin), I opted for the latter one.

(L-R: Candy Yum-Yum, Vegas Volt)

A detailed review and swatches of Vegas Volt would be posted soon! Also, let me greet everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)