Clothing HAUL! (Uniqlo, Topshop)

3:38 PM

I just shopped a few things from two of my favorite brands; - Uniqlo and Topshop. And as always, indulge me in sharing with you the clothing pieces that I got!


Boyfriend told me that Uniqlo has new UT shirts on hand. So we paid the Uniqlo SM The Block a quick visit. Boyfriend got three UT shirts, and he also got this purple Snoopy UT shirt for me. Thanks again baby! :X


And while boyfriend was trying on more shirts, I scouted the whole store. I came across with this hot pink soft tailored blazer. I instantly fell in love with it. Boyfriend also found it cute, so I purchased it immediately.


And then the next day after, boyfriend and I went to SM Mall of Asia. I checked Topshop and surprisingly, I still found a couple pieces from their sale rack that interested (and fitted) me. I got these.



And that's the end of my small clothing haul. Hopefully, I'd be able to showcase these pieces in an ootd post soon. Stay tuned for that!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)