Shopping For Flat Shoes!

6:46 PM

On casual days, you would only see me either in my flats, or in my flit flops. Despite being vertically challenged, I rarely wear heels. When an occasion rises that I need that extra height, my vote always go with my beloved wedges. But since I'll be travelling to Hong Kong  in a few days, I need something beyond flat shoes. I need comfortable shoes that can keep up with hours of walking! Enter my lovely finds!


On that note say hello to Aerosole TeaShop in Grey Two Tone (retails for P3450).


This time, take a closer look at Life Stride (carried by Naturalizer) Tampa (retails for Php2900). By the way, I've worn this a couple times already (including on one rainy day).  So pardon the foot and dirt marks. :p


If you are in need of something comfy for your feet, but you don't want to spend on a Tory Burch Reva or be in your sneakers (or you're totally anti-Crocs), then I highly recommend you dolls check Naturalizer (which also carries Life Stride, Nava, etc) and Aerosoles. They both have an intensive technology (extra cushion, etc) that makes their shoes incredibly foot-friendly. Happy feet, indeed!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)