Save Lives. Be A Legend. Wear Ray-Ban.

2:47 AM

I don't aspire to be super famous nor to be hailed by many. It's not my ultimate wish and definitely not the supreme purpose of my life. It's not the spotlight that makes me feel alive. Rather, its being able to help save lives that makes me feel good inside.. makes me feel legendary.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Heroes dress in lovely and majestic costumes. Mine is simple. A white uniform, and a white cap tucked softly on my head. I'm a registered nurse and I'm proud to be one. Seeing patients improve a notch each day is a scenery beyond anything else. Being a part of their recovery is an experience worth every second. Assisting in delivering a new life into this world never fails to exceed every positive emotion every time. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I may not be the highest-paid celebrity in town or the most followed person on Twitter. But I feel like as I complete my chart, give my meds and provide care to my patients, I impart something more to them; - HOPE for a better tomorrow; CHANCE for fixing broken paths and FAITH that God's love and grace never hidesAnd through this way, I carve my own legend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every John and Jane in town can be legends on their own. You don't need to have a title to inspire others. Cheysler of The Walking Recessionista, the blogger who inspired me to write about this post, is right when she mentioned that making an impact in this world will never be as easy as a pie. But just follow the goodness of your heart, and it will definitely lead you to the right track; -to the first step in creating your own story, in being legendary.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Ray-Ban RB4178 601/71 3N )

For more information, visit www.ray-ban.com.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)