Snoe Body Ritual Recipes Honey Bath Syrup in Nectarine Ginger Tea

2:55 AM

There is another Snoe product that I'll be adding to my long list of "things to (always) repurchase." I'm taking about Snoe Body Ritual Recipes Honey Bath Syrup in Nectarine Ginger Tea (retails for Php199); - a luscious body wash that has been making me look forward to bath time like never before.



Perhaps I've mentioned a million times already how my 12-hour shift drains the life out of my small body like a viscous blood-sucking creature. At the end of my work day, there is nothing more that excites me than the thought of coming home, having a nice warm bath and burying myself into a soft comforter. 

And to help me maximize my 15-minute de-stressing time inside my shower, I lather a generous amount of this rich honey syrup all over my damp skin. You can use a wash cloth or a mesh bag if you like, but I just apply this with my hands.


Don't expect this to foam up like a bubble bath, because its rich, almost goopy-like consistency will not let it do that. But before the members of the I-love-bubbles-in-my-body-wash team grim, please hear me out. Don't take its lack of fluffy bubbles put you off with this product.


Why? Because it may not be foamy, but it's incredibly moisturizing. Applying this feels like I'm glazing my body with a pancake syrup (so heavenly!). And the best part, it leaves my skin supple and soft-to-touch right after every wash. Add to that, its invigorating scent (which by the way also stays decently on the skin) recharges my spirit in a splash!


So do I recommend this? Absolutely! :)

For more information, like Snoe Beauty Inc on Facebook,

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)