Laura Mercier Nude Silk Nail Polish

10:42 PM

Nude Silk (limited edition) is part of Laura Mercier's Cinema Noir Collection for Fall 2012. It's a gorgeous rosy toffee-caramel beige polish with a creme finish. The formula of this polish is beyond gorgeous. It applies smoothly, and is almost opaque in just one coat. It also dries really fast, and stays decently on the nails for weeks. Oh yes, it's the Nail Goddess gift to all the nail polish junkies out there!





And here's Laura Mercier Nude Silk nail polish in action (two coats). No top coat added. Pardon my dry cuticles. 


Nude Silk is a clean, office-appropriate color that makes my hands more polished in an instant. I also love how the warmth of its shade compliments my skin tone like no other. It's definitely a shade that I won't mind wearing all year round. 



Laura Mercier nail polishes retail for Php745 a pop. Yes, it's a bit on the pricey side but it's definitely worth every penny. Working with this polish is as easy as 1-2-3. Believe me, even a novice on the do-it-yourself-manicure will ace its application.

This review contains a sample product sent for consideration by the brand or its PR firm. Check my Disclamer tab for more details.

For more information, visit Rustan's Beauty Source

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)