My Zalora x Orly Nail Polishes HAUL!

11:44 AM

I have been secretly spending a lot of time (normally before bed time) scrolling over Zalora's website, looking for great finds. And one day, I saw that Zalora is already carrying beauty products as well. I hurriedly checked Orly's page, and like a true-bloom beauty lunatic, I find myself adding one polish at a time in my cart. 5 minutes later, with 7 shades in my cart, I checked out. And two days after, my Zalora x Orly package arrived in the mail. 


 And inside this black box are my precious Orly nail polishes (which by the way were wrapped individually!).



And let me give you a run down on the shades that I got!

Orly Blue Collar

Orly Ancient Jade

Orly Nite Owl

Orly Pixy Stix

Orly Fowl Play

Orly Butterflies

Orly Sol Cabana

Orly polishes retail for Php349.75 a bottle. For more information, visit www.zalora.com.ph. Like Zalora Philippines and Orly Ph on Facebook too for updates! 

Use my Zalora discount code too (BecSanDiego12) to get 5% off your total purchase (minimum amount: Php500).

Now, which shade did you like the best? Let me know! Swatches will be posted soon! :)

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)