Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye and Cheek Palette

10:25 PM

I have been asking for the perfect travel make up palette for ages, and Laura Mercier definitely answered my prayer when she released the Lingerie Eye and Cheek palette. It is by far, the best make up palette that I have ever owned! Stumbling into a make up palette with shades that I know I will all love and will get a lot of use is beyond legendary!


More pictures after the jump!


Housed in a sleek, light weight rectangular case, this palette exudes beauty and portability like no other. One glace at its promotional image was all I needed to ask my local Laura Mercier beauty consultant to reserve one for me. The shades were definitely up my alley so just the thought of it makes me all giddy with excitement. It's like it was meant for me to have it. Period.

And my subconscious synapses were definitely right. Confessing my huge adoration for every speck of this palette is the understatement of the year. I practically lived in this palette weeks after getting it. I couldn't help it. It's gorgeous, great for everyday use and extremely travel efficient. 

I own other palettes and I always feel a bit dismay when I find not enjoying a shade or two. But since I always get that, I kinda succumb to the idea that every palette has its own dud. But my pathetic outlook definitely changed when I was able to play around with this palette. Scroll through the pictures below and y'all understand where I'm coming from. (wink!)


Description from Laura Mercier's website: Limited Edition. Featured in Spring's 2012 Lingerie Collection, the Eye & Cheek Palette includes six shades for eyes and two for cheeks to give soft kisses of colour.

6 Eye Colours:

Luster Eye Colour in Buff Pearl and Aprican Violet.
Sateen Eye Colour in Tawny Apricot
Matte Eye Colour in Rich Cocoa, Pale Pink and Black Plum.

2 Second Skin Cheek Colours in Rose Desire and Fresh Peach.

All shades, except African Violet and Black Plum, are exclusive to this palette.


This palette offers six gorgeous eye shadows and two lovely cheek colors that will let you come up with an immense number of looks (from day-to-night, dainty-to-smoking hot). All the shades are rich in pigment, creamy, and blend beautifully on the skin. I also love that it has a nice mix of matte and shimmery shades. They may not be the most unique colors, but they work greatly in lifting my bare face a notch. 

Swatches here!

(L-R: Buff Pearl, Tawny Apricot, Rich Cocoa, Pale Pink, African Violet, Black Plum)

Buff Pearl: golden cream luster which works great as a brow/cheek highlighter
Tawny Apricot: light peachy-beige luster which I love as an all over lid color. Works well as a cheek highlighter too for medium skin tones.
Rich Cocoa: matte dark brown which is a great crease color. I also use this to fill in my eyebrows. 
Pale Pink: matte creamy pink that I love to use as a blending/transition shade. I also use this as a matte brow highlighter. 
African Violet: soft pinkish-purple with gold flecks luster which is ideal for smoking the lids. 
Black Plum: matte dark plum which can be used as a crease color or as a lower eye lid liner.

(L-R: Fresh Peach, Rose Desire)

Rose Desire: rosey pink which instantly gives that healthy flushed color to my cheeks
Fresh Peach: soft peach that adds that warm glow to my cheeks


The Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye and Cheek palette retails for Php2,650. Yes, 6 shadows and 2 blushes for just that price. Such a sweet deal, right? The only downside is this palette is limited edition. So if you can still get your hands on it, grab it firmly! I highly recommend this to everyone.

And here's Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye and Cheek palette in action!


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)