Garnier Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll On in Natural

7:27 AM

It will take a party or a huge happening for me to put an under eye concealer. Lets just say that it's a step that isn't part of my everyday "thing". On normal days, I just put my BB cream, groom my eyebrows, curl my lashes and swipe some color on my lips. Easy, breezy! 

But when I received the Garnier BB eye roll recently, it instantly became an integral part of my everyday "getting ready" routine. I can't help it. How it evens my under eye area in a swipe is beyond amazing. It feels nothing, but it works incredibly good. In short, I am a (huge) fan!



Yes (perhaps like most of you too), this also reminds me of the infamous YSL Touche Eclat but without the luxurious gold packaging and the hefty price tag. But despite the fact that it doesn't come in a gold tube, the product it dispenses is holy-grail status. I just hate that the packaging is opaque and I can't see how much product is left on the tube. But I love the product so much, I'm willing to deal with that issue. 



Description from Garnier:  The 1st BB eye roll-on that gives you an amazing fresh look with a single gesture, and offers you a total solution for a fresh look in a flash. Enriched with brightening pure lemon essence and caffeine, well-known for its stimulating properties, its non-creasing formula covers the eye contour skin with mineral pigments for a nude coverage and long-lasting wear. From the first minute, witness the eye contour area looks:

1. Fairer
2. More radiant
3. More even-toned
4. With less dark circles
5. With less dark spots
6. Fresher
7. Smoother
8. Less tired
9. More hydrated
10. Tighten

This easy spread formula is oil free and fragrance free, it has been tested dermatologically and ophthalmologically, is even suited for sensitive skin.

Here's a quick swatch!


Here's the thing. I feel grateful not having to deal with really bad dark circles around my eyes. However, there are still moments where evidence of stress and lack of sleep bugs my mornings. But because I find concealers a bit too much for everyday use (at least for me),  I just decided to ignore those blah days. But now that I have Garnier's magic wand on my hand, that changes everything.

This BB eye roll on feels lightweight on the skin, blends easily, doesn't crease and effectively makes my skin more even-toned, smoother and brighter. I just roll one stroke on my under eye area, then I tap it with my ring finger until the product is blended well on my skin. I read that some find it a bit drying, but not me. As a matter of fact, I never spotted this product accentuating any of my fine lines. I also love how my under eye area feels instantly hydrated after every application!
  

However, as you can see on the swatch above, this is a sheer product. Yes, it's buildable but I'm afraid it would still be inadequate to cover really bad, nasty dark under eye circles. If you suffer from that, you might wanna set it with your favorite tinted powder to add more coverage. 

Here, see how it evens out and makes my under eye area a lot smoother! (not set with powder)


L-R (bare skin vs with Garnier BB Eye Roll)

Do I recommend this? Totally! In fact, I can see myself not getting tired of repurchasing this product. It's pretty inexpensive too (only Php299). So don't be shocked to see this popping on my future hauls, ayt? Oh, and I can't wait for the Garnier BB cream to reach our shores. 

Tried this already? Share your thoughts!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)