SkinWhite And Nuffnang Bring You Snow White And The Huntsman

12:04 PM

SkinWhite has definitely been one of my go-to local skin care line for quite a long time already. I use almost everything from their line; - soap, facial cream, deodorant and body lotion. Through the years, I saw how SkinWhite revamped their packaging and formula to better suit Asian skin. I'd have to say that their non-sticky formula, divine scent and ability to make skin fairer made me a HUGE fan.





SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works all the time:


WHITENS the skin's surface
REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
NOURISHES skin with Vitamins
PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays


With every lather or application, SkinWhite makes the skin conditioned, micro-exfoliated and made visibly fairer. Whitening happens outside while darkening is prevented from within - works like a charm!


So when I'm asked how SkinWhite gives me that beautiful blush white skin that my prince charming can't resist? My answer is simple. SkinWhite is loaded with so many good things (ReneWhite 3C, Vitanourish Formula, Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C and E) that ensures that my skin stays fairer and relatively prettier. My prince charming will definitely love to be near me, all the time!


So spread some love on your skin with SkinWhite and see yourself in a new LIGHT!


Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLDYWNS6abY




Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yosHZ5MQo8&feature=relmfu




Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:
http://www.skinwhite.com.ph/products.php







Thoughts?


Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)