A Small Nars & Shu Uemura Haul!

3:41 PM

Hi dolls! I picked up a few beauty things a couple days ago and I thought of sharing them with all of you. As weird as it may sound, I feel happy every time I see haul posts, so hopefully you would all get the same cheerful vibe! Enjoy! :)



Lets start with more NARS stuff for me. I love the Nars duo blushes, so every time I see them pop in a set, I try to get hold of them asap. Add to that, I find I get a better deal with Nars gift sets. So tadah.. presenting the Love Rite Illuminator, Lip & Cheek Set which retails for Php3250. I got mine from Nars, Shangri La.


Nars blush duo in Desire/Amour, medium sized lipglosses in Turkish Delight and Greek Holiday & Orgasm Illuminator (15ml).

And then from Shu Uemura, Trinoma. I finally did it and craved to the hype. Oh yes, I purchased the infamous Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler (Php1095)! What made me wait all this time? My bunch of other curlers (which I all successfully torn apart) and its hefty price. But geez, it really works like a miracle! I seriously pondered ordering mine through ebay because of the relatively cheaper price tag. But I heard a lot of fake ones wandering online (bummer!), so I dismissed the thought immediately. Better safe than sorry, right?


And lastly, some random things from Landmark, Trinoma.

Modess sanitary napkins, Snoe Here Comes The Sunblock, Dove White Beauty Bar

And that's everything! As always, reviews and swatches will be posted soon!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)