Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick in GEORGIA

4:09 AM

If there is one item in my make up stash that weighs incredibly heavy for a lipstick, screams indulgence, breathes luxury and is a no-fail conversational piece, it is definitely my Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick in #62 Georgia. As a matter of fact, this lipstick started my infatuation with the Guerlain Rouge G lipstick range. If money is not an issue, I would definitely stock up on these babies.



Guerlain's description: "A jewel lipstick compact with a white-gold shimmer designed by Lorenz Baumer, the young and talented jeweler in Place Vendome. A horizontal design with feminine curves that houses a secret: a mirror automatically appears when the compact is opened. The lipstick has a purely elegant, contemporary design and closes magnetically. This exceptional object boasts a comprehensive, premium formula containing a star ingredient: ruby powder, which acts as an optical whitener to bring the color and shine of the shades. The blend of natural active ingredients (Tiger Grass, Wild Mango Butter, Gugul Resin used in Ayurvedic medicine) completes the formula to plump up, smooth and bring moisture and softness to your lips."



Georgia is a beautiful warm pinky rose shade that adds that dash of freshness to my face. The formula is divine! Hands down, the best lipstick that I have tried so far. It is super creamy, applies like a dream, opaque in one swipe and has good lasting power. It also feels hydrating to the lips and leaves them with a nice subtle glossy sheen. I love it so much that despite its hefty price tag, I would definitely repurchase this once I run out. It's a color that I don't mind wearing forever because I can wear it anytime and I can pair it with almost any look. It's definitely worth the investment!

Swatches:

(without flash)

(with flash)


And in action!


Rumors have been circulating that Guerlain will be launching Rouge G refills this year. Hopefully there is truth to that because just the thought of tossing an empty Guerlain Rouge G lipstick tube in my trash bin breaks my heart. That gorgeous packaging should not go to waste, right?

Guerlain Rouge G lipstick in Georgia retails for Php2500 and is available at all Guerlain counters nationwide. 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)