My Mini Singapore Fashion & Beauty Haul

4:53 PM

I went to Singapore recently and stayed there for almost a week. As much as I want to shop my heart out, I realized that with the hefty price tag of almost everything in Singapore, there is a huge probability that I will get broke in no time if I will stick with my shop-now-hop-later plan. So after careful evaluation and fear of getting hungry and cashless, I decided to just try to save a little and shop a day before I fly out of Singapore. 

I prioritized shopping for pasalubongs for my mom and lola. Then I used every Singaporean dollar that was left on my purse to buy a few treats for myself. :)

Let's start with the only fashion item in this haul!

A crisp black and white blazer from Wanko. The label is a bit on the expensive side, but oh-boy their clothes are super worth every penny. 

and now, let's do make up, scents and other beauty things!

 Mac Chatterbox lipstick (Back2Mac)

Mac Speed Dial lipstick 

Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom (100 ml)

Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine (100 ml)

and then my friend gave my very first make up book!


and some Benefit travel size goodies! She is such a sweetheart! :)

L-R: That Gal face primer, Erase Paste and Girl Meets Pearl highlighter

And that's the end of my mini haul from Singapore. Not so much, but I love them all to bits!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)