Prizes I Won Recently!

5:10 AM

Today, I will show y'all the prizes that I won recently (and not so recently). Let me begin with the items that I won before the year 2011 ended. First stop is this gift pack from Clinique & Sophie of Beautynomics (runner up prize)


(Clinique Cosmetic bag, Turnaround body lotion and Repairwear contour cream)


and then lets proceed with the stuff from Nivea and ETC.


(Nivea Extra whitening deo, Extra whitening cell repair lotion, Sparkling White Acne Oil Control facial wash)


My 2012 started with a bang of prizes as well!


 First, this Aqua Mineral Professional Nail Kit (worth Php1,500) from Aqua Mineral and Martha of The Beauty Junkee


Next, the Obagi SPF 35 90ml Sunblock (worth Php3,500) that I won for tweeting the right answer to @houseofobagi (so make sure to follow them!).



and last but not the least, another one from Nivea Philippines (Fun, Fearless and Fair). However, I am still waiting for their instructions on how to go about in claiming my prize. I'll update this post once I receive them. :)



So yes, I am such a lucky girl! And I thank God for all the blessings that I receive everyday. We all should, right?


Thoughts?


Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)