NOTD: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in Commander in Chic

2:42 AM

I definitely hit the jackpot when I finally decided to get Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in Commander In Chic. It is the perfect taupe polish that compliments my Asian skin tone like no other! 

Enter some pics!


Commander in Chic is definitely one of the prettiest taupe with purple undertones in the polish market today. If you love taupes (like I do), make sure to snug a bottle of this absolutely gorgeous color and I guarantee you that you will not regret making that decision. It is a color that is every-event-appropriate. Whenever I feel undecided with what nail polish to use, I always turn to this little guy. And I guess I am not just the only person who finds this shade extremely eye catching, because the life in me couldn't remember the x number of times that I receive compliments when I have this on my nails. 

The formula is also fantastic! It's square-brush design facilitates easy application of the polish; color is opaque in two coats; and this sucker dries incredibly fast and shiny! The only downside is it chips after about 4-5 days (when worn without a top coat) which I know is still pretty awesome. But for a polish that retails for Php399 a pop, let us just say that I was expecting a little bit more.

Anyway, enough with my babbling. Insert swatches now! (No top coat added)


 Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)