Just A Quick Beauty Haul!

4:05 AM

I went to Robinson's Galleria for one purpose; - to restock on my favorite Snoe products.  



Which I pretty much accomplished.

Snoe White Extra Strength Kojic Milk Whitening scrub (Php349) and Snoe Here Comes The Sunblock (Php199)

But because I decided to roam a bit, I went home with a few more things (as expected)!

For my locks, I bought this awesome deal by Pantene (free intensive treatment for every purchase of their conditioner).

(Php105 at Watsons)
(Php99.75 at Robinson's Galleria Supermarket)

And for my nails..

Orly Sweet Peacock nail polish (Php349.75)

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in Plum's The Word #360 (Php399) which came with a free Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish.

There were four colors to choose from. But after much deliberation, I went with Blazing Blue #23!

And an ARK (act of random kindness) from my mom. :)

Victoria Secret Love Spell Body Splash

And that's the end of my quick beauty haul. Reviews and swatches will be posted soon. 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)