And The New Winner Is..

6:48 PM

Hi dolls! I hope the start of the year 2012 is doing great for everyone! Unfortunately, the winner of the Iwhite Korea Skin products failed to contact me at the specified time. So with a heavy heart, I have no other choice but to ask random.org to pick another winner. 



So without further ado, the new winner is...


Congratulations doll! I will email you in a bit. Please respond strictly within 48hrs otherwise, your prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn again.

Again, I will be hosting more giveaways in the future, so don't despair if you did not win today, ayt?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)