Last Collective Beauty Haul For 2011

11:25 PM

Hi dolls! Before anything else, let me greet all of you a Merry Christmas! I know it's a bit early, but please indulge me. I will be leaving for Boracay tomorrow for the holidays which means that I will also be taking a short break from blogging. So again, Merry Christmas everyone! 

So now that I'm done with my short piece, lets proceed with my last beauty haul for the year (hopefully!). Scroll down to see some of the pretty things that I received and hauled over the past few weeks. 

First stop, beauty treats from my friends! 

Nars cream eye shadow duo in Burn It Blue (Php1750)


Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear eyeliner in Madison Ave (Php1250)

The Body Shop Olive soap

Next, some repurchases (blame seller's remorse!). 

Nars Albatross powder highlighter (Php1450)

Nars Multiple in Portofino (Php2250)

Nars Turkish Delight lipgloss (Php1350)

I used up the one that came in the Crazy Heart Lipgloss Set so I decided to get the full size!

And lastly, some exciting new things for me to try!

Nars Velvet Gloss Lipstick in New Lover (Php1450)

Aveeno Daily Moiturizing Lotion (Php750)

Reviews and swatches to follow! 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)