China Glaze Nail Polish in For Audrey

3:02 AM

Every time I read someone's favorite nail polishes post, 99% of the time I see China Glaze For Audrey (Php350) on the list. Even on Youtube, For Audrey always makes the cut. Hmm.. that got me interested so I grabbed one for myself. And is it worth the hype? My answer: totally!!! Let these pictures below do the explaining!


China Glaze For Audrey is a beautiful Tiffany Blue-ish color creme nail varnish. The shade is explicitly amazing and it looks incredibly flattering on my skin tone. It is a fun color that I will never get tired of wearing. It pops and grabs attention (in a good way). Seriously, I couldn't remember the number of times I received compliments every time I have this painted on my tips (and even on my toes). And on that note, I have to say that For Audrey is definitely a conversational piece! But wait, there's more. On top of those super awesome attributes, For Audrey's consistency is also very forgiving. Working with this nail polish is such a breeze. Equipped with immense formula, rich color, noteworthy opacity and massive staying power, there is no doubt that my love for this particular polish will last a life time! I can already see myself purchasing this over and over again! Trust me, believe the hype about this shade! 

Swatches (without a top coat):

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)