Another Nail Polish Haul!

6:44 PM

I was getting something at SM Beauty Section days ago when I saw a nice deal posted on the Sally Hansen stall; - "Buy One Complete Salon Manicure Polish and Get One Insta-Dri Fast Nail Polish for FREE!" So without over thinking things, I immediately grabbed the Sally Hansen polish that I have been lurking for the longest time. See below!


 Commander in Chic (Php399)



and then I picked Sonic Bloom (Php358) as my freebie!


And from Landmark, Trinoma I got China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le (Php350).



Love love my new babies! Swatches will be posted soon!

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)