A Tiny Fashion Haul (Forever21, Mango & Zara)

11:38 PM

Tadah, my first clothing haul post! Let me say sorry beforehand for my crappy pics. I seriously don't know how to hang and shoot them properly, so until I figure a system on how to capture their inner beauty, all clothing hauls from now on will have my bedroom floor as a background, ayt? Please don't judge me. This is a new zone for me, lol.

So any how, this will just be quick and sweet. I just got a few things from some of my go-to brands recently.

1. ZARA Trf T-shirt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love statements shirts! So when I saw this on the rack, I grabbed it immediately. It is an oversize shirt, well at least on me, which I intend to wear with black skinny jeans, ballet flats and either a pink/black boyfriend jacket :)

2. Forever21 Dress
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The bright floral prints made me all over for this piece! I seriously want to slip this on, pack some sunscreen and flip flops, and drive myself to the beach ASAP!

3. Mango Slim jeans (Alice)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think around 90% of my jeans are from Mango. I love how they tug on my hips, providing that extra oomph to my curves and they feel incredibly comfy! 


And that's all for now.


Cheers to more clothing hauls in the future! Hope you dolls won't mind. :)


Thoughts? Recos? 


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)