My Nail Polish Haul! (China Glaze, Essie, OPI, Skin Food)

2:50 AM

I love wearing nail lacquers. You would rarely see my toes without them. Before, I love going to nail spas for my weekly pedicures. However, due to a horrible experience from a salon that led to this scenario: me lying on an operating room and having a surgeon operate on my big toe because of an infected ingrown years ago, I stopped that weekly habit and just decided to do my pedicures on my own. It might be tedious at times but better safe than sorry (again!), right? But for manicures, I sometimes indulge myself to one every once in a while. 

Now the perks of my DIY commitment are: (1) Way cheaper!; (2) I learned to operate an autoclave machine to sterilize my tools; (3) I have all the reasons to scout and haul for toxic-free nail polishes; (4) I discovered so many amazing nail polish blogs and (5) Looking and organizing my nail polish stash makes me happy (seriously!).

And today, I present to you the newest members of my happy nail polish family.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More pictures after the jump!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OPI Skull & Glossbones and OPI Stranger Tides (Pirates of the Caribbean Collection) which I got from Digital Traincase booth at the 2nd Mega Brands SALE. Php420 each.


I also got my very first Essie nail polish from them. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Essie Smooth Sailing (Php420) from Color Me Braziliant collection


And do you know that China Glaze is now available at Landmark, Trinoma? I didn't know that until I passed by the ground floor days ago. I read good things about this brand so I decided to pick up a bottle to try it out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I chose China Glaze Naked (which I was wearing on my toes HERE and retails for Php350) because I remember stumbling upon this blog that mentioned that it was a close dupe for Chanel Morning Rose nail polish.


And lastly, MEGA Magazine included some Skin Food nail polishes on our loot bags during the launch of Style Spies. I was lucky to received these two amazing colors!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Skin Food Jojoba Pure Nail in PK001 and Skin Food Jojoba Sparkle Nail (Php425) 


And that's everything! Stay tuned for more nail polish hauls in the future! Swatches will be posted soon too.


Until the next polish,


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)