GlutaBerry Soap by iWhite Korea

2:02 PM

Last month, while I was browsing at Watson's, a lovely lady handled me a leaflet about Iwhite Korea's latest product; - the GlutaBerry White Soap (Php89)
When I read "mulberry extract", I was sold immediately. I remembered that my beloved Skin Whitening Vita Moisturizing facial wash has that potent ingredient too. Look, the one I got even came with a free iWhite Korea whitening pack (sweet!).

See pictures below!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The name GlutaBerry is a concoction of two essential ingredients that are clinically proven to do good for the skin; - Glutathione and Mulberry extract. It's quite a good tandem, if you ask me. With so many other soaps in the market packed with glutathione, papaya extract, kojic acid, etc, I find it quite refreshing to see a product that is beyond the typical norm of the whitening soap industry. I'm sure you would agree that it is not everyday that we see Mulberry extract written on the box of a soap. 


You can see in the poster that GlutaBerry White Soap is the first marketed Mulberry white soap in the country. But what is the big fuzz about that? Well, according to research, "The tyrosinase inhibiting quality of mulberry root is not only one of the most potent, but most gentle. It is known to be soothing and is not a significant irritant, even in high concentrations. In one study, the skin lightening effect from mulberry extract was proven. A 0.4% concentration of mulberry extract inhibits tyrosinase by 50% compared to 5.5% for hydroquione and 10.0% kojic acid."*


But the fun part doesn't stop there, because it also contains Kojic Acid to lighten skin spots and Vitamin E to ensure that the skin is supple all year round. Gee, with all these skin-loving elements, I am all in for this soap!


I am already half way with my second bar, which I think is still immature to see the lightening effects, but I can vouch on how moisturizing it feels on the skin. I use this as an all over body soap and every wash was such a delight. It foams nicely and has that dainty floral scent that leaves my bathroom, smelling clean and fresh too. 


So yes, I am enjoying lathering this soap and I recommend this to anyone. 


How about you? Have you tried the GlutaBerry soap already? Let me know, ayt?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)