Fashion Gives Back Bazaar + Tutubelle Purchase

6:29 PM

Yesterday, I dropped by at the Fashion Gives Back Bazaar to show my support and to scout for nice buys. 

I wore this..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Forever21 Jumpsuit/Romper
Zara purple spaghetti top underneath
Celine wedges


...and I kept my make up simple and natural!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nars Pro-Prime pore refining primer
Dr Jarts Black Label BB Cream
In2it eyebrow shadow
CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara
Mac Studio Careblend pressed powder
Mac Instant Chic blush
Mac Sheen Supreme Full Speed lipstick


Now, some snapshots of the bazaar.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


While I was browsing, my eyes landed at Tutubelle's stall. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They have almost everything any girl would love; - funky accessories, classy clothes, adorables bags (they even have authentic Longchamp bags), etc. at reasonable prices!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If these bracelets look familiar to you, it only means one thing, you're one of the gazillion people who watched No Other Woman because..


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...tadah, Cristine Reyes was wearing one! So if you love chunky charm bracelets, get one now (priced at Php200 only) and unleash your inner "Sharmaine", lol.


I'm so glad that I found their stall because I scored an accessories stand for only Php180! Too bad, I left it in my apartment because I was so giggly at showing it to my bestfriend. I totally forgot to take a picture beforehand (sorry). But to give you guys an idea, see below!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Of course mine did not come with accessories, but at least you get the point, right? I'm so happy that my accessories finally have their own place called home. My bangles will no longer be stored in vases, yahoo! By the way these accessories are up for sale too (from Php150-Php600)!


I was also suppose to attend the Motives Make Up seminar but it was almost 4pm and they still haven't started (it was suppose to start at 2:30pm). Boyfriend needs to be somewhere else at 4:30pm, so with a heavy heart, I left already. 


So again, like Tutubelle on Facebook and check their album for great finds! And special thanks to Stonibert Lim of http://manila-life.blogspot.com/ and Steph of Code Limited for having us. 


Until the next bazaar!


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)