Club New You by Xenical (Plus Free Trial Pack!)

2:35 AM

Weeks ago, I joined the Club New You campaign by Xenical. It's a fun assistance program where members get exclusive tips on achieving a better and healthier physique (from yummy dishes to random interesting health facts!)


Here's my welcome kit!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And my Xenical one week trial pack (21 capsules)!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I used Xenical before and it really helped me lose weight weeks before a photo shoot. And now, after munching on humongous amount of calories to feed my brain while I was preparing for my licensure exam (which I was able to pass, btw), I think it's now time to lose those unwanted pounds! And hopefully, with exercise, proper diet and with Xenical, I will be able to achieve my target weight successfully. So wish me guys luck!


If you wish to sign up for this campaign and receive your free trial pack, register now at www.newyou.com.ph and send 8 empty Xenical blister packs to:


Club New You
P.O. Box 4061 Makati Central Post Office,
1252 Makati City, Philippines


or via courier to:
Suite 1201, 12/F 139 Corporate Center, Valero St. Salcedo Village 1227 Makati City




 This campaign is valid until October 31 only. And to learn more about this program, click the picture below.



Until the next weigh in.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)