Chanel Joues Contraste in #67 Rose Tourbillon

4:03 PM

The first Chanel JC blush that took my breath (and cash) away! Enter - Rose Tourbillon (LE).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Gorgeous packaging, as always! And the pouch is definitely softer this time.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I shy away from Chanel Joues Contraste (Php2450) because I am not the biggest fan of its scent (which actually vanishes few minutes after application). But then again, I really find it a little bit overpowering for my taste. However, this color is so gorgeous that it would be a sin for me to let it pass. Just look at that stunning warm candy pink dome infused with silver and pink glitters. OMG, just typing its description makes me wanna grab it from my stash and apply it to my cheeks! 


And despite this blush is in Euro/Asia baked formula, it is loaded with so much pigment that I only need just a little bit of product to transform my cheeks into its healthier form. It gives that lit from within glow and leaves the skin with a beautiful sheen that looks absolutely natural. It stays on for a decent amount of hours on my cheeks as well. 


I am also happy to report that the blush brush that came with it was soft and usable (compared to the scratchy blush brush that came with my Chanel Tweed Fuchsia).  


Swatches:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(without flash)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
(with flash)


Thoughts? 


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)