B.U.M.'s Third Bloggers' Night & Newest Online Contest!

3:27 PM

I was lucky to be part of B.U.M's third bloggers' event last month which was held at 55 Events Place, Timog, Quezon City. During the event, BUM launched their newest online contest: Reveal Your Dark Side which I posted HERE (click to check the mechanics of the contest).  It was a fun event and today, indulge me on sharing with you some snap shots of the said event. Start?


Presenting the fabulous costume players (BUM style)!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Their costumes were ingenious and very fashionable. I couldn't help it that I went up for a quick photo op :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And then, their display mannequins caught my eyes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love how they were styled. Apparently, these were some inspirational looks for the Reveal Your Dark Side contest.


More pics after the jump!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(with my lovely chat/seatmate during the event, Earth)


And here's a quick snapshot inside the event hall. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


BUM's endorsers graced the event as well. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
With Empress Shuck


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
With Dino Imperial 


Thanks again BUM for inviting me (again!). Don't forget to check BUM's Reveal Your Dark Side contest.



For more information, like B.U.M on Facebook

Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)