New Beauty Goodies!

4:24 PM

Hi dolls. Yep, I know, long time no post, right? Sorry about that. I've been extremely busy these past few days so my blogging hobby needed to step back aside. But hey, I accumulated new beauty goodies while I was away which I will show to you guys in a bit. I celebrated my birthday last month and some of the goodies that I will show you were gifts from loved ones and some were personal purchases. 

Lets start, shall we?

Photobucket
Nars Lose Yourself Blush/Bronzing Powder Duo & Lip Gloss Set
(Angelika Blush/Laguna Bronzer Duo & Angelika lip gloss)

This set is not available in the Philippines, so imagine how happy I am when a friend sent this to me as a birthday gift!


She also sent this beautiful Nars Best of Lips lip palette which I am not sure if we can still get here in the Philippines.


Photobucket
Photobucket
First Row: Copacabana, Chelsea Girls, Dolce Vita
Second Row: Orgasm, Eros, Red Lizard


I also received the Nars Beautiful Life Lip and Cheek palette from another friend. Too bad I already own this palette.


Photobucket


And more birthday goodies after the jump!


Photobucket
Nars Velvet Matte lipstick in Damned


Photobucket
Nars Concealer Duo in Ginger/Custard
(which sadly is a bit dark for my skin tone)


Photobucket
Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme and Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath


And last but not the least, is my beauty birthday gift for myself, - Nars Make Up Your Mind: Express Yourself Eyes Kit


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And that's all! Swatches to follow!

Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)