Love At First Wash with CLEAR!

10:08 PM

My boyfriend has been an avid user of Clear For Men shampoo ever since the brand was introduced here in Manila. I remember every time I stay at his place, I have no other choice but to wash my hair using his trusty Clear For Men shampoo (that's the price of not bringing a kikay kit!). It actually felt weird the first time, but eventually, I got used to the manly scent lingering on my crowning glory. 

So imagine how delighted my boyfriend was when I handled to him the newly revamped Clear shampoo! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We both love the sleeker packaging and their new scents are to die for! The scent for Clear for Men was inspired by Clinique Happy, while Escada Magnetisim was the inspiration for Clear for Women. And if you are not familiar with the old packaging, here's a quick snapshot!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(New vs Old packaging)


The new bottle oozes with sexiness!


Bea Alonzo, the celebrity endorser of Clear for Women, turns to New Clear for women and its breakthrough formula that solves dandruff, scalp dryness, and hair fall. I’ve had the chance to work with some of the best hairstylists in the country. Even with their expert help, it’s still different if you have healthy, manageable hair,” Bea declared. “Stylists can only do so much to make hair look its best in front of the camera. Good thing I have CLEAR shampoo who does the all the hard work for me.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Dry Scalp & Itch Control Shampoo, Complete Soft Care 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner) 

New CLEAR for Women contains Nutrium 10, a technologically advanced formulation that nourishes the scalp three layers deep at epidermal layer so dandruff is arrested right from the roots rather than simply washing away these unwanted flakes. New CLEAR for Women is also rich in vitamins and nutrients to bring back that luster and promote stronger hair fiber. It has more nourishing ingredients and it leaves your hair 3x stronger vs. the leading anti-dandruff shampoo brand.

I am currently using this line (yep, this time its Clear For Women) and I am loving the results! My hair feels really soft, extremely manageable and its refreshing scent lingers all throughout the day! It is definitely love at first wash with Clear! 

And for my male readers, 
The country’s most sought-after leading man Piolo Pascual turns to New CLEAR Men to give him that ravishing style. Shiny, healthy hair that’s dandruff-free makes Piolo a standout and die-hard female fans would do anything just to run their fingers through his hair. "It gives me a sense of satisfaction knowing that I can face my fans with confidence," Piolo shared. "I don't have to constantly check for signs of dandruff and falling hair, thanks to CLEAR Men.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Understanding the different nature of men’s scalp, New CLEAR Men is formulated with Pro Nutrium 10 and is 3x more effective at fighting dandruff at source, vs. the leading anti-dandruff shampoo brand, and provides longer lasting anti-dandruff protection vs. the leading anti-dandruff shampoo brand. It also leaves your hair 3x stronger vs. the leading anti-dandruff shampoo brand. 


Together with New CLEAR for Women, New CLEAR Men delivers the knock-out TOTAL 3 results that men and women look for in their shampoo –No Dandruff. No Dryness. Less Hair Fall for Women and No Dandruff. No Itch. Less Hair Fall for Men. 

Thoughts?

Until the next wash!

Peace and Love!
:D

Disclaimer: Products were sent for PR purposes. But it definitely did not affect the outcome of this review. Just my honest thoughts, as always!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)