IWhite, IPad2 and ICoat!

2:04 PM

Last Wednesday, I dropped by at Biocostech Philippines' (IWhite Korea) office at Annapolis, Greenhills to claim the Ipad2 that I won in their Ilike Iblog challenge. I was happy to see again the wonderful people behind IWhite Korea. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(With Desiree Berin, Jan Michael Barretto, Me & Barbie Cuenco)


They were all warm and super nice! My handy photographer (read:Bf!) wasn't able to shoot blog-worthy pictures because we were laughing all the time!


And here's my prize!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And after verbally expressing how I adore their Skin Whitening Vita Moisturizing Facial Wash, they handled me one plus a bunch of samples! Another yey for me!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thanks again to IWhite Korea and to all of you who made this win possible! Group hug!!!! 


And to keep the Ipad2 nice and well protected, bf and I dropped by at Power Mac and bought a screen protector and a foldable case.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We picked this Ozaki iCoat Notebook Cross Patterns with Stylus because it's reasonable priced (only Php2400) and classy. :) 


And here's the Ipad2 safe and sound (w/ Moleskine application on the screen)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now, tell me your favorites applications that you think I should install in my new baby. I have been an android girl ever since, so I would love to know all your suggestions!


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D


Like IWhite Korea on Facebook now!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)