My Kerastase Loot From Shen!

4:57 PM

Some time ago, I won a Kerastase loot from Shen. Stupid me, I totally forgot about this package until I saw a familiar purple wrapping (by Air21) on the corner near my study area yesterday. Wanna see what I won? Scroll down pls!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(L-R: Ciment Thermique Vita-Ciment Topseal, Age Recharge Hair treatment, Bain Age Recharge Shampoo)

Now, these babies motivate me to get a hair treatment asap! I am sure these babies will supplement my hair like no other else! Reviews to follow! :)

Thanks again Shen! xoxo

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)