Why I Love Nuffnang?

6:24 PM

Nuffnang is an advertising agency that supplies us with the latest information in the blog community. With their lovely ads, flashy tag lines and an opportunity to create revenue with blogging, Nuffnang is something that all bloggers should be a part of. 

I have been blogging for perhaps a little over a year now and Nuffnang helped me in honing the little writer in me with their feeds, updates and promos. Being part of Nuffnang is such a wonderful experience because with them, I know that I have a family in this bloggersphere. They put extra effort in making sure that we bloggers are updated by flooding us with opportunities to grow by sponsoring massive bloggers' events, contests, and fun activities. These are just some of the few things while I love and feel proud to be a part of the Nuffnang family.

And on that note, Nuffnang will be holding their first Nuffnang Family day. It's going to be this Saturday, May 28, 2011 at Crosswinds, Tagaytay. I am super excited to be part of this event!
I will be going with my boyfriend and will take the Nuffbus. Thanks to all the lovely sponsors for making this event possible!
See you all there!

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)