Guerlain Ombre Eclat 4 Shades Eyeshadow in Bronze Dore

4:05 PM

I remember how I almost skipped on picking this quad because the colors reminded me of Nars eye shadow duos in Key Largo (which I have) and Earth Angel. Good thing, I decided to give it a go (thanks to Pam for texting me!) because this is one of the most beautiful quad that landed on my make up stash. The packaging looks and feels very luxurious. The brush applicators are usable and the colors are very wearable and flattering on my brown eyes. The quality of these shadows is beyond anything else. They are very soft, silky and highly pigmented.

Here are some photos to indulge!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The shades;

shimmering bronze gold - This is like Mac Rubenesque paint pot in powder form. On the lids, it creates a soft warm iridescence that instantly brightens the eyes. The texture is not as smooth as the other three (perhaps due to the shimmers) and has little fall out, but nothing serious that a brush can't sweep away. I love using this all over my lids and defining my lash line with a brown pencil liner for a quick .


matte light beige - Very buttery in texture and works great as a base, blending and transition color. 


matte light green - Very soft and melts like butter on the skin as well. It works as a soft wash of color or a color that can spice up an everyday neutral look.


shimmering moss green - Nice texture and no fall out. This is the most pigmented color from this quad. Such a lovely green shade!



Swatches (swatched once; dry, without base)
Photobucket
(with flash)
Photobucket
( with out flash )

Retails for Php2998 at Guerlain counters, Rustan's.


Thoughts?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)