April 2011 Favorites

4:51 PM

Presenting, my April 2011 favorites:

1. Dove Facial Wash
Photobucket
This foaming facial wash does the job of cleansing my face without stripping my skin with moisture. It leaves my skin soft and  hydrated!

2. ModelCo single eyeshadow in Antiqua
Photobucket
This is my go-to brow highlighter. I love that it is neither overly shimmery nor too flat and dull. 

3. Nars Deep Throat/Laguna duo
Photobucket
I have both of these in their single pans but this duo makes my life so much easier. It gives that lovely peachy pink flush glow (c/o Deep Throat) on my contoured (c/o Laguna) cheeks! I just grab this every time I hit the road and I'm perfectly fine. 


4. CoverGirl LashBlast mascara
Photobucket
This is one of the best drug store mascaras in the market in my opinion. It volumizes, lengthens and holds the curl of my lashes without clumping.


5. Vaseline Healthy White lotion
Photobucket
This is still my go-to body moisturizer ever since Rustan's stopped carrying my beloved Mistine White Spa lotion. It feels light on the skin, has a lovely scent and makes my skin delicately smooth.


6. Sigma F40 Blush brush
Photobucket
This is by far my favorite blush brush! It is incredibly soft, it doesn't shed and helps me a lot in depositing just the right amount of color on my cheeks.


I would love to know your favorites this month. Tell me by hitting the comments section below! Also, Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful mothers in this world! xoxo


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)