March 2011 Favorites!

2:26 AM

My favorites this month!

1. Nars Sheer Glow foundation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't use liquid foundations on an everyday basis. But every time I need my skin to look fabulous, I reach for nothing else but my Nars Sheer Glow. I love how it gives me just the right amount of luminosity; - making my skin looking healthy and glowy.

2. Mac Paintpont in Rubenesque

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lovely as a base for it makes every eye shadow color pop! I also use this on its own as a sheer wash of color all over my lids. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the only Mac blush that I can't live without out. It is a gorgeous coral blush that gives that stunning flush on the cheeks. It works so well in brightening my face in an instant. Oh Mac, please add this to your permanent line.

4. Chanel Rouge Allure in Joyeuse

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My go-to pink lipstick for this month! Lovely color, exquisite packaging, indulging scent, to-die-for formulation and superb staying power!

5. Mac Toxic Tale and Mac Beachbound lipsticks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My favorite lip combo for that perfect coral lips! I love how Beachbound adds that soft glaze look to the boldness of Toxic tale.

6. Marks & Spencer Hand & Body lotion in Waterlily

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Perhaps one of my all time scents by Marks & Spencer. It is very moisturizing without being too greasy, feels light on the skin and the scent lingers for hours. Added bonus: my boyfriend loves this scent on me! 

7. Ferragamo Incanto Charms EDT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Incanto Charms is a combination of fresh, aromatic slightly fruity notes – jasmine blossoms, Turkish roses, passion fruit accords, white musk, amyris wood, & honeysuckle. Its light, sweet and refreshing aroma makes me all into it this month!

And that's it! How about you? What products have you been digging this month? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)