Guerlain Haul

7:03 PM

It's not like everyday I could indulge myself into Guerlain products because of the brand's hefty price tag. Good thing, Guerlain is part of the many lovely brands who participated in the BPI Megatent Summer Sale (which runs until tom). And on that note, here is my small Guerlain haul.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Velours D'or (Limited Edition)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Bronze Dore


Photobucket
Photobucket
Turquoise Cendre

and #180 L'Instant Fume single eye shadow
Photobucket
Photobucket
That's it! Swatches and my two cents on these products will be posted soon!

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)