ZOYA's 3 FREE NAIL POLISH Promo!

12:59 AM

Since Zoya hit 20,000 likes in their Facebook page, they are now giving away 3 bottles of nail polish for FREE!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The code FB2011 is active until January 7th 11:59 EST. It is only applicable for US customers (too bad!). Also you pay for the shipping charges ($6.95). But nonetheless, this is an awesome deal!


Good thing, I have a wonderful sister who agreed on placing an order for me (love you Ate!*). I am quite new to this brand so deciding which colors to get was a little bit hard. But thanks to the people on Twitter and to the lovely swatches by some nail bloggers, I was able to trim down my list. Here are the colors that I asked her to get for me:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Envy (Blackened Green Creme)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pasha (Taupe Grey)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pinta (Dark Purple Creme)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Can't wait to receive them next month! 


How about you? What shades did you get? Let me know, ayt?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D




*means Big Sister

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)