NARS Jungle Red Lipstick

5:02 AM

Described as "the perfect bright red", Jungle Red is perhaps the most popular red lipstick from Nars. It is one of the iconic red lipsticks in the beauty industry and is a favorite of most celebrities. It is a semi-matte which means that it is a highly pigmented matte and with non-drying formula that provides a long wearing, full bodied, velvety finish. 


Insert product pictures:

Wearing Jungle Red is a bold statement and is definitely not for the faint of heart. Swipe it and it will not disappoint you. It will give you the attention you are seeking in a flash! What I also love about this shade is how it brightens my face, makes me alive even with no other trace of make up. I wear it every time I'm a little lazy to do a full face make up but I still want to stand out and during random events where I just want to look really gorgeous! *wink* It's a little bit on the dry side (like any matte lipstick), so again a pop of lip balm underneath will help. It is highly pigmented and with a staying power that is highly phenomenal (lasts all day long!), it is definitely one of my favorite red lipsticks!

Swatches:
( without flash )


( with flash )



Quick FOTD with me wearing nothing (on my face) but Jungle Red only!
Thoughts? Is this your perfect red lipstick? Let me know, ayt?


Until then.
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)