FOTD: NYX + MAC = Coral Love!

4:45 PM

What do beauty bloggers like me do when we are bored? Easy, we play with our make up! And yep, that's precisely what I did today (while waiting for my food delivery, lol). I picked up some of my unloved make up items and spiced them up a little bit. 

Here are some of the products that I used:

(Oops, I forgot to add Nars Firming Foundation in Deauville in the picture)


On my eyes, I used Mac Prep + Prime as a base and then I applied the gold side of Nars Bysance all over my lids and then the YSL brown shadow (middle part) on my crease. And then I curled my lashes and applied The Body Shop mascara.

Afterwards, I applied Nars Firming Foundation on my face and dusted Mac Hipness and Marcelle Bronzing powder on my cheeks. 

And then, the fun part. I mixed NYX Femme and Mac Lazy Day on my lips. This combination gave me a luscious coral shade that I am completely digging in!

Here are some photos:


I really like it! It's coral love in an instant! I am so glad I got bored and ended up experimenting with my make up junk. :)

By the way, I got carried away and ended up playing with my Fanny Serrano liquid lipsticks too, so stay tuned for that post and expect the same outfit and lighting since I also did that today, haha (talk about so much boredom in my vein today!)

Any how, what about you? What are your favorite lip combos recently? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Insert a wacky picture here:


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)