Fanny Serrano True Light Liquid Lipstick

3:35 PM

Lovely opaque colors, non-sticky, moisturizing and no weird scent; - just some of the wonderful things that I could vouch for these lip glosses. 

Also, the packaging is really cute. It has a built in mirror on the side and it lights up when you twist it, making application even in a dim area such a breeze! It actually reminds me of Collection 2000 Hotlights lip gloss
I am not really a lip gloss girl. I prefer lipsticks but when I tried these, I was completely blown away. I will not carry my party pouch without this baby! :)

Here are some swatches:





And a quick FOTD using Tropical Rose blush and Light Mauve l/g:
Retails for only Php295.


Available shades:
Thoughts?

Until then.
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)