I Did Some Beauty Shopping!

11:52 PM

This is such a late post. Well, better late than never right? So as usual, I bought a couple of beauty-related things. Enjoy!

From Rustan's Shangri La:
Nars Douceur blush
 (I purchased this without testing it at the counter, - big mistake! It's pretty but I don't think it suits my skin tone well.)

Nivea Essential Care lipbalm 
(since my Carmex is running low and I want to try some thing new!)

From the Sale section of Beauty Bar, Eastwood Mall
Sue Devitt Studio Eye Base brush (Marked down from Php4600 to Php200!)


Red Earth Double Ended brush (Marked down from Php1200 to Php275!)

An now, my online purchases:
Nars Lokoum cream blush (from Sis Emily)

Victoria Secret Sweet Daydream Body Butter (from ebay.ph)


That's all!. It's not that much but I'm thinking of doing a project pan soon. I'll update you all about that.


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D





You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)