Haul Time!

10:23 PM

Just want to share with you some of the beauty related things that I got recently. It's not that much, but still, having them makes my heart jump in joy (such a normal reaction of any beauty junkie, right?) So, lets start. Enjoy!

Guerlain Terracotta Fard Indien Mineral Eyeshadow in 01 Paradise Sand

Mac Mineralized Blush in Merrily (LE)


YSL Rouge Pure Shine in #16  (Bohemia Rose)


Mac Dazzleglass lip gloss in Internationalist

That's all! These are my new babies and reviews will be posted soon.

Thoughts? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)