FOTD: C/O Nars Workshop at Shangri La

2:53 AM

Last Tuesday, I attended the Nars workshop at Shangri La and their lovely senior make up artist did this look on me.
Some of the products used:

Skin Smoothing Face Prep
Firming Foundation in Deauville
Smudge Proof e/s base
Daphne single e/s

I took this picture two hours after the event and the make up was pretty much still intact. Well, except for the lip product. I had Sex Machine Velvet Matte lipstick during the workshop but here, I'm wearing Mac Viva Glam Gaga. (wink)

They were giving out exciting freebies, so I decided to get another Orgasm blush (which I might give to a friend) :)
And the reward for that unnecessary purchase (and for being the model)? Loads of freebies! Yipee!! :)
 Potent EFA cream
Aqua Gel Hydrator (I love this!)
Small pouch
Sheer Matte and Sheer Glow foundation samples in Deauville

Over all, the event was sweet and fun!

Thoughts? Let me know, ayt?

Until the next workshop! :)
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)