Adidas End Of Season Sale

12:52 PM

If you love Adidas, and you go crazy over sales, well head over to the Adidas Head Office (38F Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Ave, Cor. Poveda St. Ortigas Center, Pasig City) on September 15 -17, 2010 (10am to 8pm). Just make sure to print the photo above (it should be colored), ayt? Because that will serve as your invite. NO INVITE, NO ENTRY!

I will be there on the 15th because my bf asked me to be his personal shopper, haha. So, just say hi if ever we bump to each other, ayt? My guy is super excited with this sale and I guess, with a discout of up to 80% off, all adidas lovers should look forward to this event! See you there! (wink)

For more information, like  Adidas Facebook Page

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D



You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)