Recent Beauty Buys!

6:11 PM

I found some great buys and I would like to share with you my recent indulges. Let me start with the fun things that I bought from Girltalk.




I also went to Saizen to get another lipstick storage thing :)


And then I went to Rustan's because I will be attending a "Red Lipstick Party" with my girlfriends and I was planning to get Lancome L'Absolu Rouge in 910 (Sangria Red) but it was out of stock. So, I just decided to purchase: 

Mac Russian Red lipstick

and when I saw unclaimed reservations of this beauty on the counter, I also decided to get:


Also, I learned something from my recent purchase; - to check my items before paying and leaving the mall! Because apparently, I got:


two Mac Pink Nouveau lipsticks! Luckily, a Girltalker is willing to adopt the other one. :)

How about you? What are your recent purchases? 
Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)