FOTN: Clubbing At Icon (InterContinental Hotel)

9:28 PM

Last week, I had the chance to have fun with Mr. BF and some friends at Icon located at the Intercontinental Hotel in Makati. It was a blast and I really had a great time despite the non-stop dancing! Wanna see my FOTN?
I used the following on my face:

Lunasol face primer (I love this!)
Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Fiji (which was tad dark for me)
Marcelle under eye concealer
Kryolan Anti-shine powder
Guerlain meteorites in Pastel White

YSL brow powder
Urban Decay primer potion
Mac Carbon e/s
About Face Cosmetics loose e/s in Shards of Glass
Maybelline Magnum mascara

Nars multiple in Copacobana


Such a handful right? Oh, and I wore false eyelashes too! (my first) :)

And here's a snapshot while I was waiting for Mr. Bf to pick me up. 


And some fun moments:
If you are near the area, go ahead and check out Icon and have a wonderful time! :)

Thoughts? Let me know, ayt?
Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)